"Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body"
~ Richard Steele ~

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Flat Classroom Certified Teacher Course

Excited to be a part of the Flat Classroom Certified Teacher course. I have had a vision for a long time be a part of a global community. Twitter has been my connecting network but I have wanted more....greater depth, a new vision as well as a community to learn from. Looks like this will be happening in this class.

Signed up as well to judge a Flat Classroom project. Figured I needed to jump in with both feet and the best way to do this is to see what students are doing around the globe. Exciting stuff...right?

I am honored to be a part of this knowledgeable community that has experienced a global community with their students.

No comments:

Post a Comment