"Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body"
~ Richard Steele ~

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Webquests

Learned a new tool for making webquests that I am loving. Zunal is an easy site that allows you to add photos, videos, texts, links, rubrics..everything I needed to do a project.

It had an easy learning curve and took me longer to make the this one because I late discovered things I could do that I didn't know at first. It is very organized and lets you add both interactive items like videos and links as well as directions for students to follow. You are allowed only one webquest to make for free before upgrading but it is worth the small fee.


Also, there are a lot of interesting and useful webquests that are a great addition to my bag of tricks to use in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment