- Collaborate with students from another country.
- Explore cuisine topics as they reflect the culture of America and China, understanding that:
- Cuisine is created by people and reflects their culture.
- Cuisine is a special form of expression.
- Cuisine is part of our lives, our celebrations, and our history.
- Deepen the understanding of both cultures using a collaborative, explorative curriculum.
The classes have been sharing their own cuisine through videos and presentations. Catalyst students created presentations that are located on our wiki.
EPals has been a great place to connect with other classes. Many projects and opportunities are already planned so it is an easy way to connect globally.